Pamplemousse Fall Grand Tasting
This Saturday, November 7, 2pm to 5 pm
Savor our wines, imported & local cheeses, dips, house-made specialties and more!
Take advantage of special discounts and hang with us for while.
We will be pouring some of your FALL favorites:
- Fiori Moscato Frizzante, Sicily, Italy
Off dry & fizzy, with notes of peach, apricot and honeysuckle
- Foncalieu Picpoul Rose, Languedoc France
Fresh lemon, hint of strawberry, bright and crisp with lovely mineral character.
- La Marouette Sauvignon Blanc, Languedoc France
Crisp citrus with tropical fruit and a touch of grassiness. Organic & Biodynamic.
- La Marouette Pinot Noir, Languedoc France
Pinot Noir in French style. Light bodied with dark cherry fruit and touch of spice. Organic & Biodynamic.
- Domaine St Anne Bordeaux Rouge, Bordeaux France
Baked fruits, blackcurrant, currant leaf with dusty tannins. %50 Merlot %40 Cab %10 Cab Franc. 8 Months in French Oak. Organic & Biodynamic.
- La Purisma Monastrell, Yecla Spain
Full bodied with lush dark fruits, earth and spice. 3 Months in French Oak.